Dear Thompson Twins

Re: Doctor Doctor

In response to your plea for assistance, may I point out that the fire services would be better equipped to deal with your predicament than your GP. I urge you to dial the emergency services on 999 immediately and ask to report a fire; I am sure, if your GP is as busy as Dr Greenwald at Southbourne Surgery, you will be pleasantly surprised at the “firefighters’” prompt attention.


Wilf Turnbull

©2009-2014 Dawson-Rice | Website designed with the splendid help of Oast One.